Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thanks

-Sitting in with Terry went pretty well yesterday. Anything to get the word out helps. Thanks for listening.

-Tomorrow night is the reception for the Tamale Committee at Sister Cities. While there I'll get a chance to meet the Kentucky Country Day kids that are going over as well. I think they will be doing a lot of school related projects in Tamale and also working on getting a school wired to the internet.

-Now that the scholarship finally came through, I should be able to officially buy my airplane tickets from the travel agency this week. I hope that the 11,000 mile round-trip route will help rack up some kind of SkyMiles reward.

-I'm leaving this Sunday for a week in Wyoming on a family vacation. I'm sure that when I get back, things from this trip will go into high gear.

No comments: